COVID-19 Protocols from Paragon Ophthalmology
Paragon Ophthalmology takes the well-being of our patients, staff, and physicians seriously and we are committed to making our office environment as safe as possible. Our practice has instituted COVID-19 protocols to help protect our patients and staff as we address your eye care needs. We will continue to monitor the ever-changing situation with COVID-19 and will adjust our protocols as needed. Thank you for trusting us with your eye care.
These are the COVID-19 safety measures we have put in place:
- Masks are optional. We do reserve the right to ask patients to wear a mask if we feel it’s necessary.
- Please limit the number of people accompanying patients to their appointments. One guest per patient unless medically needed.
- We ask that patients not report to the office more than 5 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment time.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed at our front desk area.
- Exam rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each patient.
- Plexiglass breath shields have been installed on each slit lamp.
- Common areas are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Please call to reschedule your appointment if you are feeling sick or are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- loss of taste or smell
- new or worsening shortness of breath or trouble breathing
- close contact with anyone with known COVID-19 or who is being monitored for COVID-19